10 years of A Bryan Photo

This June we had the chance to celebrate ten wonderful years of A Bryan Photo. To commemorate, our current team and dear friends Emily & Monty spent an intimate evening in our studio. Over wine and scallops, we shared stories and memories of how God has guided and blessed this venture throughout the past decade. Everyone got the chance to share one of their favorite moments or toast the work of a fellow team member. It was a wonderful evening of laughter, encouragement, remembrance and renewal.
As I think back over the past ten years, I’m most thankful for the experiences and friendships I’ve forged with my clients.

If you have a second, leave a comment and let us know some of your favorite ABP memories over the last 10 years.

Cheers!

12 Responses to 10 years of A Bryan Photo

1. Love this! Congrats on 10 years, that’s amazing!

2. abby jones blackwell says:

congratulations on 10 years, bryan! you, your family, and team are a very special and talented group!

3. [...] maps would make a great gift for the traveler in your life.Congratulations Camille!And congrats to A Bryan Photo on ten years!San Francisco brides! Don’t miss theĀ UnveiledĀ event on Sunday! Love vs. [...]

4. Ronnie Mosley says:

Congratulations! Your commitment to excellence is so evident in all that you do.

5. Emilia Jane says:

Congratulations!! What a joyous celebration :-) XXOO

6. Amy Kuhn says:

My favorite part of ABP has always been the people past and present! Miss you guys. Sure had some great laughs!!! P.S. favorite moment was working with Branden and Chase at Lake Martin (?). You know what I’m talking about B. We laughed so hard our belly’s hurt.

7. Ellen says:

Man, y’all are great.

Thanks for being a part of the best two days of our lives and being great friends along the way. You have made our memories beautiful.

8. Matthew DeJesus says:

Bryan and Team, you all are truly a special group of folks doing incredible things for incredible people. My favorite moment? How about two: the moment Bryan whipped out his Shoeless Joe glove for me, I knew instantly that it really was possible to fall in love with a baseball glove (and I also knew what my next one was going to be). And second, when reading through the letter you give assistants, all I could do was shake my head and think “this guy gets it.” In a sea of photographers pursuing what is best for themselves, you pursue what is best for others. And that my friend, makes all the difference. Congratulations on this excellent milestone.

9. Abby Ott says:

Man oh man! I remember one of my good friends showing me your site a few years ago, and I was TOTALLY amazed! I’d never seen wedding photos like yours before. Then lo and behold I became a photographer, was able to intern with Caleb and assist an A. Bryan wedding one time (dreammm) , and now Caleb is shooting my wedding! Thanks for your constant influence, inspiration and awesomeness.

10. jarrod reno says:

dude, that is awesome. congrats!

11. mariana says:

I am just seeing this post, so happy belated ABP birthday! what an awesome thing to be 10 years old already!
    My favorite moment was obviously meeting you. I spent the most wonderful days at your workshop in 2009 and probably not because of the workshop itself, but for the people in the team and the great warmness of each of you. I felt very welcome and I enjoyed every minute spent there. I felt hopeful that you could really earn a living through photography and I thank you for that (not that I have achieved it yet, but I’m still hopeful :)

Regarding the work, I will always be a fan of that you did with Hanson in South Africa. Those photos are filled with passion. Every image is just so vibrant with life and hope. I really loved those pics so I am really really glad you were chosen for that work.

Big big hugs for y’all, and cheers for the next 10 years!
    All the best,

Mariana.

PS: that picture of you and Ashley NEEDS to be printed and framed for your kids.

12. Melissa Brown says:

I’ll never forget working with you, Bryan, on all our shoots for PORTICO picks when I was a green intern. Your easygoing nature and willingness to sacrifice your body for a shot (laying across the sidewalk in front of both Saks and Brookwood Mall) put me at ease and let me in awe. I’m grateful to have spent some time with you on various projects since then and enjoy following your work all the time. Your respect for and love of what you do and who you come in contact with is inspiring and lived out by your current team as well. Congratulations on 10 years!