NYC Christmas Film is Back!

I was so excited to receive the film back from our incredible trip to New York over Christmas. I will be posting several images over the coming weeks. For now, here’s one of my favorites from Lauren and Matt’s session in Greenwich Village. It was shot on my Rolleiflex with Portra 400NC.
Styled by Caroline Brewer.

20 Responses to NYC Christmas Film is Back!

1. Mariana says:

I adore the colors!

2. Jodie says:

i absolutely love everything about this picture!

3. Lauren says:

YAY! I am so excited! This photo is so great and I can't wait to see the others! eee! Bryan and Ashley, you are the BEST!

4. Kelli Taylor/Daniel Taylor Photography says:

Love the Merry Christmas photo!

5. stacey says:

may i ask what lens you used on this photo? beautiful work!

6. I shot this with a Rollei, 2.8 Planar Lens!

7. Shawna says:

I just love this Christmas idea and would also love to reproduce it for myself :). Any chance you can tell me where you got the Merry Christmas garland? Beautiful photo :).

8. Jessica says:

I adore this! do you know where they got the banner?

9. talia essman says:

i would also love to know where you got the banner. it’s beautiful.

10. I also LOVE the banner, do you know where it came from or if I can buy it from the cute couple?

11. Where did you get the darling Merry Christmas garland?? I would love that on my mantle!!! Thanks!!

12. Kasey says:

I would also love to know where I could get the garland. I have been looking for Christmas banners but haven’t found any that I like as much as this one!

13. Marci says:

Yup also wondering about the garland!. Need a Merry Christmas and Happy Chanukah!

14. Kathy Miller says:

where did you find the words?

15. Steph says:

Another curious lurker about that adorable garland…or did they make it themselves? Great shot!

16. Heather machut says:

Yup love the banner. Hope you don’t mind sharing where you found it! Great pic!

17. Stephanie says:

Hi,

Did we ever find out where the banner is from? I would love to purchase it!

Thanks,

Stephanie

18. Carolime says:

Hi Curious Blog Readers,

So the answer about the banner is… it was a gift from my mother-in-law last year. I think she got it from Anthropologie the previous year and I don’t think they make it anymore. Not the answer you want, I know, but I hope this helps!!

Caroline

19. [...] Using letters, words, symbols, and/or signs is a great and cute idea. Photo source here. [...]

20. [...] 2.  Letter Garland for Family Pictures [...]